Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Naughty List

This entry is by Suzy. I bought myself an early Christmas present. They are called Yaktrax. They are supposed to help you walk and run on the snow and ice without slipping so much. I am excited to try them out tomorrow. I know many of you are secretly hoping they don't work so that you won't feel guilty about not running on snow or ice. I don't know if I am hoping they'll work or not.

When I told my husband about the early Christmas present I got myself, my six-year old told me that I was going to be on the naughty list for using my present before Christmas. She said Santa wouldn't bring me any presents to put under the tree. She is right according to Danna. I had never thought about the naughty list in that way before.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ha! I love the naughty list curse idea. So cute. When you're a kid the Santa rules are gospel, man.