Danna and I have been talking about something fun we could do for a giveaway for a while now. Saturday, I went to Salt Lake Running Co. with my mom and sister Karin, and found some fun new stuff!
First of all, I eat gels on long runs and typically have to literally gag them down. I don't know why I never noticed them before, but GU makes their product in "gummy/chewy" form called GU Chomps. Genius! I am a gummy maniac- I love fruit snacks and I love gummy candy. I also dislike gagging while trying to run. Shocker. I have a hard time finsihing my GU quickly and figuring out how to dispose of it or keep it from getting my belt pouch sticky. Problem solved!
I've wanted to try this Sport Wash for a while now. According to their site it:
- Removes trapped odors from fabrics
- Restores factory applied waterproofing (DWR)
- Keeps high-tech fabrics looking & working like new
- Restores wicking properties and eliminates odor to Dri-Fit, Under Armour, Coolmax and engineered polyester fibers
- Restores the loft & effectiveness to down & synthetic insulation
- Prevents color fading
- Removes stains like blood and grass
I need these LaceTraps. Danna can attest to the fact that I have to re-tie my shoes about once a run...maybe twice. I just hate tying in a double knot!
We love this stuff for very long runs! Your foot and toes stay completely dry and rub-free. It's amazing! I think it's made of teflon or something (right D?). Suzy put some BlisterShield in her sock for her marathon and afterward we all sat with our feet in a stream and every time her foot came out of the water it was still dry!!
In order to win, you...
1. Become a follower of our blog and say you did so in a comment (or if you are already a follower, say so in a comment to enter).
2. Additional entry if you post this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and put a separate comment about it.
3. Yet an additional entry if you post this in your own blog and say you did so in a comment.
4. And one more if you put us on your blogroll and leave a comment about it.
Remember to do a separate comment about each of those things. We'll select a random entry via random.org and that person will be the winner. (MissZippy, I found it through you!) The contest ends 4/10/10.
Good luck!! Even you non-runners can use this stuff so don't be afraid to enter. Well, maybe you can give the Chomps away as a gift?