Monday, September 6, 2010

Random catch-up

It's Kristin again.

First of all, if you're thinking of getting the Eat, Pray, Love soundtrack, don't.  Before I saw the movie, I saw the soundtrack at Nordstrom and from the list of songs on the back (this samba, that tango, this Italian number, a Pearl Jam hit) it looked awesome.  It was boring and not good.

This has been a crazy couple of weeks.  We went to Lake Powell as a family, and my sister in law Dori stayed with us for a couple weeks.  It was so fun.  Here are a couple of my favorite shots:  

We did early morning P90X yoga atop the boat. Check out Matt's amazing crow pose in the next shot!

My brother, Danny.   And the sun creeping in in the next shot.
This was our work-out rock.  We used it to climb, swim around, and jump off of.


Our boat, as viewed from the top of Workout Rock.  And a few of us swimming below.

You may recognize these moves from the following youtube video:  (click here)


Oh and my brother got home from his mission!  Here we are at the airport!



Lastly, if you are an SLP, check out my new blog (HERE). It may be a little boring if you're not.

I'll be posting about the Pocatello half soon!

XOXO
~K

2 comments:

kdance said...

YEEEEEESH. I see you like my pictures :)

Unknown said...

I love Lake Powell!! Do you have a sister/SIL named Kerri? You are a running machine!